Saturday, July 25, 2009

Buy Osim and Win a Honda City


Went to Subang Parade today to polish my Ford Focus S2.0 at Cars International while having lunch. Whilst there, my family dropped by Osim's exhibition of its new massage chair uDesire.

We didn't buy the chair but we bought the uSqueeze, uMomo and uPapa for RM70+ per month over 36 months (3 years). This entitled me to several entries into the Osim competition held in conjunction with the launch of the uDesire massage chair.

And the grand prize is a Honda City.

What are my chances of winning it? Sigh! I dunno, I've never been good at winning competitions.

Yeah, I've won a few but the prizes were usually small and almost inconsequential.

But, hey, you never know. Rezeki is in Allah's hands.

If I win it, I'll sell it and use the money to buy, emm..., emm..., RX8? Subaru Impreza? Mitsu Evo?

Haa! I'm getting ahead of myself. I'll have to win the Honda City first :)

No comments:

Post a Comment