Monday, October 29, 2012

Lexus GS350-250 - Luxurious Comfort with Old School Styling



Lexus has been described by BMW as a real contender for the luxury car segment. That was indeed high praise. With quality and design that rivalled leading European marques, it was not surprising for Lexus to be viewed as such.

Today, Lexus continues to produce high quality luxury cars that are remarkable, such that no one would ever doubt the status of its owner as a high income earner with a taste for high quality, if we see a Lexus like the GS350/250 driving by.

But then, one can't help but ask, "Can't he or she do better?" This is not simply a question of affordability. People who are rich enough to buy a Lexus can buy just about any other luxury make.

It's a question of contemporary design. Compared to other makes/models in its class, the Lexus GS350/250 is a little behind or "old school" - save for the Autobot-looking front bonnet and grills.

Of course, there is really nothing wrong with old-school, unless you put the Lexus GS350/250 side-by-side with, for example, the new Mazda 6.

Then again, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Someone who prefers the Lexus GS350/250 would probably think that the new Mazda 6's Shinari Design is a little too funky.







Personally, I prefer the new Mazda 6, but I've always been a Mazda fan. So, I'm a little biased...

8 comments:

  1. Nice car, I think it cause a fortune to own this car.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Bro...it's been a while but I still occasionally pop by your blog to read on what you have to write about ur favt past time..
    Was just wondering ur thots of late about the most dreaded word in your automobile dictionary - FORD.

    I've been thinking long and hard about the Focus ST.. what say u about the make n specifically the car.

    BTW..it's nagai here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, Nagai.

    Good to hear from you again.

    I'll write about the Focus ST soon.

    FYI, although I have had quite a bit of bad experience with Ford, I still think that the Focus ST is a great car.

    More on that soon.

    Regards,

    Grinner

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Lexus is beautiful but who wouldnt want the new Mazda. I have seen one and it just tickles my fancy. The Lexus though has some great lines to it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes "junk car" you are right i alse seen the new mazda and it was very good in shape.

    22 inch rims

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://apps.facebook.com/bmw_worldofjoy/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, this blog is really amazing and provide me answers to all my questions. This is really informative Junk cars and I will for sure refer my friends the same. I got the freebies with the Com Luvs premium and adding this now makes it all even juicier than ever

    ReplyDelete


  8. Do you need Personal Loan?
    Business Cash Loan?
    Unsecured Loan
    Fast and Simple Loan?
    Quick Application Process?
    Approvals within 24-72 Hours?
    No Hidden Fees Loan?
    Funding in less than 1 Week?
    Get unsecured working capital?
    Contact Us At : gaincreditloan1@gmail.com
    Whatsapps +1-(551) 356-4045 (call/WhatsApp)

    ReplyDelete