Monday, February 8, 2010

Top Gear Not So Cocked Up After All


You know how Top Gear is filled with a bunch of cocks as programme hosts, with Jeremy Clarkson as Cock-in-Chief. Well, Top Gear online has come up with a predictably cocked-up Top 20 list of the worst cars the Top Gear cocks have had the displeasure of reviewing.

It's interesting to note that some of the things they say are pretty accurate, albeit their cock-eyed view of what's right and proper in this world when it comes to cars.

What's even more interesting is that none of the cars featured in the Top 20 worst list are Protons.

What gives, you bunch of cocks? I thought you all hated Protons so much, nothing could ever surpass Protons when it comes to being the absolute worst.

Don't get me wrong. I don't like Protons either. As a Malaysian, I'm entitled to hate the very car marque that's causing cars in Malaysia to become inordinately expensive because Proton needs protection from free market competition for the longest time.

Unlike Top Gear, I still acknowledge that Proton gets things right and can't possibly get everything wrong, a thing which Top Gear cocks appear to insist on establishing and are failing woefully.

Well, perhaps the fact that Protons are not in the Top 20 list of the worst cars shows that the cocks of Top Gear are not so cocked-up after all, if only just...

See http://www.topgear.com/uk/photos/worst_20_cars?imageNo=19

---------------

Addendum: Anonymous, in the comments section below, wants me to give bright ideas, so that we can have a nice discussion on what to do to help Proton improve. If he takes a bit of time to read more of my entries, he'd see that I haven't been short on such ideas.
So far, there have been no takers...

1 comment:

  1. As a Malaysian, I am also against cry babies who cry. At least tell us what to do with Proton la. Complaining is easy, my 4 year old son can complain. My 60 year old neighbour oso can complain. My nepalese guards oso can complain.

    give bright ideas, then we can have a nice discussion.

    Anyway, Top Gear is like wrestling. All entertainment at the expense of somebody being laughed at. Anybody can do a slapstick comedy show, but I have to admit, Clarkson's corkiness can be funny at times.

    ReplyDelete