Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Primax 95 Really Agrees with My Ford


I believe in paying less for more. With PETRONAS Primax 95, I'm getting exactly that.
Although two notches below RON 97 fuel, Primax 95 gives just as much gusto when used in my Ford Focus S2.0 - the engine doesn't need RON 97 fuel.
What's more, the cleaning additives in Primax 95 as well as its combustion improver makes hard revving in my Ford smoother.
Previously, the variable valve timing transitions would be somewhat rough and even audible. Now, it's almost imperceptible - I just floor the throttle and keep my eyes focused on the road ahead.
Unfortunately, there are some cars that won't take well to RON 95 fuel. Among them are the venerable Suzuki Swifts.
No wonder they were being sold at a hefty discount about a month or so ago.
Anyway, if you plan on switching cars, be sure to ask if the car you're eyeing can take RON 95 fuel.
-----------------
Addendum: By the way, the Focus in the picture is not my Ford (no brainer there). It's a race version of the Focus S2.0 which, I hope, I can turn my baby into, someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment