Sunday, July 12, 2009

Eneos, Bukit Tinggi - Klang's Little Automotive Heaven

I love going to Eneos. I can get lost in it for hours.

I love looking at the sports rims and tyres on offer, among other things. And I usually end up buying something as a result.

As I said I would, I went to Eneos to increase the pressure of my nitrogen-filled tyres to make my car go faster. I've done that and my car is more responsive when accelerating.

Also, I finally put a down-payment for a drop-in K&N filter for my Ford Focus S2.0. The list price was RM385 but I got it at a discounted price of RM335.

Once installed, my Focus should run even faster.

I know my Ford Malaysia Enthusiast Club (FOMEC) friends are going to say that I can get the thing cheaper at e-Bay. But I don't want to handle the shipping hassle and other possible hassles, which is why I'd rather go through Eneos.

Anyway, I also changed out the wiper blades of my Focus to PIAA silicone wiper blades. At only RM88 a pair, the blades cost far less than what Ford Service Centre - PJ (FSC-PJ) would charge for a pair of wipers (last time I checked, a pair cost RM380).

Unfortunately, it took some doing for the mechanic to fit the new blades in. They weren't perfect fits and, so, he took close to an hour to slide them into place.

These blades should last a lifetime, however.

Still, the wipers do look a little worn out now, what with all the manhandling. So, next time I need to fix my wipers, I'll have to go back to FSC-PJ.

Hopefully, they would have wised up by then and get their supply chain management correct - I heard that they've begun offering Focus wiper blades for only RM180 but can't confirm this yet.

I'm so glad there's Eneos in Bukit Tinggi, Klang. Each time I feel like going to automotive heaven, it's only a ten-minute drive away :)

1 comment:

  1. Eneos is really the wonderful car for driving ,often we like to drive it in a good condition.
    Thanks

    used auto parts

    “Interesting post, we shall be following your blog more closely in future! Best Wishes from Automotix”

    ReplyDelete